Fuel Your Innovation!
Get the most accurate and reliable competitive intelligence on high-volume consumer electronics
Know Your Competition – Inside and Out
The catalyst for real innovation often comes from understanding the competitive landscape; knowing which products are winning and why. Knowing can be the difference between growing your revenues and differentiating yourself from the competition – or not.
That’s where Chipworks can help. For over 20 years, we have provided timely, high-quality, and independent competitive technical analysis to the world’s leading semiconductor and electronics companies.
We Can Help You
- Discover what products are winning in the highest-growth technology markets and why
- Spot or anticipate disruptive events, including innovations and the entrance of new players
- Understand state-of-the-art technology in real products by providing independent, objective analysis
- Get insight that will help you enter new markets or take advantage of emerging opportunities
- Make better, faster product decisions with greater confidence
- Significantly improve your chances of success by winning design contracts that will increase market share
Choose from a Variety of On-Demand Subscription-Based Products and Services
Chipworks store with ready-to-download Technology Reports. Get 24/7 access to one of the largest and most up-to-date online repositories of technical information in the world with over 4,000 reports and counting. Read more.
A fully customizable subscription-based service on consumer electronics products. We track the IC design wins in the highest volume phones and tablets from around the world, covering a variety of manufacturers. Read more.
Accurate analysis on image sensors and key components in high-volume devices A subscription-based service that enables you to take advantage of our ongoing in-depth analysis of the hottest mobile devices in the industry. Read more.
Many Customers Get a Return of 10x or Greater on Their Investment
CTO Semiconductor Corporation
Senior Product Manager
Manager, Competitive Intelligence
Chipworks maintains complete confidentiality with our customers and will not divulge company or individual names. Testimonials are actual quotes or representative of what we hear.
The Competitive Intelligence Blog
The Latest Posts
Contributed by Dick JamesSoitec Bounces Back, Makes Gains in Mobile Phones, Automotive
The week of July 11 was the week for the annual pilgrimage down to the Semicon West show, though it’s becoming less of a show these days than a gathering place for the industry, with multiple conferences in parallel, hence the motto for the event...
Contributed by Jim Morrison, Ray Fontaine, Dick James, Daniel Yang, and Mandi Gingerich
The long-rumored, cost-friendly iPhone SE was finally announced on March 21st of this year. Said to be the iPhone 6s squeezed into the smaller iPhone 5s body, this new iPhone features an appealing price point with flagship-level performance....
Contributed by Dick James
We recently dissected a Tag Heuer Connected smartwatch, a $1500 luxury Android Wear device, which looks and feels really good, but received only mediocre reviews. At 12.8 mm thick, it’s clunky, but only weighs 52 gm thanks to the titanium case – no aluminium or plastic here!
The specs are...
Next Step: Schedule a Call for More Information
For information on our subscription products or custom services, we recommend a quick one-on-one call with one of our Technical Client Service Managers to:
- Confirm the type of subscription or analysis that is relevant to your specific needs
- See representative samples of similar analysis or subscription elements
- Provide preliminary pricing and project duration