Process Analysis Engineer
Chipworks - more than just a place to work - it's a fulfilling career. Chipworks gets inside technology. We understand that our most valuable asset is our unique team of dedicated professionals - and our customers know that too. We work with international clients who are among the world's corporate giants.
We are currently seeking a creative and results-driven Process Analysis Engineer to join our Technical Analysis team. Reporting to the Manager of Process Engineering, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Accepting project and technical leader responsibility on specific projects
- Ensuring that project tasks are completed on time and in accordance with company and client requirements
- Generating technical documents and standard reports in accordance with project specifications and customer requirements
- Extracting detailed information on subject devices by identifying areas of interest and selecting appropriate analytical techniques
- Analysis and comprehension of the images and materials analysis results
- Ensuring that records are retained and stored in accordance with company procedures
- Performing analysis to the level defined in project specifications by implementation of results from appropriate analytical methods and tools, microstructure analysis, package/layout analysis, manufacturing process analysis, and device characterization by microprobing
- Researching and compiling project related technical information by utilizing data sheets, product literature and press releases, conference proceedings and technical journals, internet materials, patent databases
- Generating technical marketing content and articles for the Chipworks blog and other channels
As a successful candidate you will have a University degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Engineering or equivalent; combined with a minimum of 5-7 years related experience in semiconductor processing or analysis along with practical knowledge of semiconductor and microelectronic fabrication and analysis.
You bring a proactive approach that treats problems as opportunities to learn and improve. You believe in open communication, treating your team with respect and keeping work fun.