PLM / Silicon Benchmarking
Tracking the competition on a technical level helps Business Unit Managers and Product Line Managers to:
- Reduce the risk of multimillion dollar investments by understanding the competitive market at the device level
- Get to market faster by focusing the R&D where it will be the best differentiator
Chipworks' range of reporting allows you to almost instantly access die photos of your competitors' devices, identify those die requiring further analysis, and dig deeper into the silicon layout for a rapid assessment of the device. Discover what process node is used, get die size to estimate cost. Find out top level structural information such as
- How much memory is on the (SoC) device – 6T vs 8T and the cell size
- The size of key blocks such as RF blocks and where the transmitters/receivers are located for each of the different radio specs
- The type of ADC being used
- How many I/O types and their sizes
With Chipworks Silicon Benchmarking you can learn valuable competitive information to help you improve sales and plan product development. Silicon Benchmarking can also help you decide on the next reverse engineering steps, such as Process Analysis or Circuit Extraction.
Whether buying directly in the Chipworks Report Store, or by engaging with one of our strategic programs, we strive to make reverse engineering analysis easy to buy and easy to use.
If you are a Product Manager or have similar responsibilities, then we are offering free analysis to help you to get an understanding of what others in your industry are using today. Simply complete this form, and those qualified will receive an email to download the content.