Consumer electronics company reduces royalties...
Patent Intelligence Services
Identify and fully leverage your most valuable patents
For over two decades intellectual property teams and outside legal counsel have trusted Chipworks’ Patent Intelligence Services to help them identify and fully leverage their best patents, protect their competitive position, prepare for litigation and develop successful IP strategies.
By combining deep patent and market knowledge with the most sophisticated in-house technical analysis capabilities in the world we have demonstrated an unrivalled ability to match patents to products – and deliver solid evidence of use in high-revenue markets.
Our services help you:
Generate a return on investment
- On average, for every dollar spent with Chipworks, you earn over $100 in cross-licensing revenue and/or save over $100 in royalty payments
Find compelling evidence of infringement
- Claim charts that are court ready or in draft for your own use – in multiple languages
- Application of existing analysis reports to minimize custom work
- Multiple custom analysis techniques (e.g., circuit and systems) to find more hits, uncover hard to detect elements
- Staff that are fluent in Japanese, Mandarin, or Korean
- ICWorks – self-sufficiency in extracting the circuits of competitive chips – assists the flow of schematic analysis and forward design
Utilize our in-house resources
- Five labs
- Millions of dollars invested in specialized equipment, such as high precision SEM
- Information resource center housing over 8,000 reports and research material
- A 60,000+ product inventory
Having served the industry for over 20 years, we have a strong track record of delivering repeatable results:
- 60,000+ patents reviewed
- 50,000+ products analyzed
- 1,500+ claim charts produced
- 2,000+ negotiations and 200+ litigations supported
- 400+ senior executives supported at 200+ companies in the semiconductor and electronics markets
visit our report library
For information about a specific device or report, please visit our report store.